ORGANISATIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING STRUCTURES
- Clear decision making hierarchy and clear identification of roles within teams.
- Staff plan collaboratively during each week.
- Common area for teacher resources to raise awareness.
- Collaboration as a whole staff
- Common expectations.
- Where the children have come from, and where they need to go to.
- Development of scope and sequence documents for literacy and numeracy.
- Resource Organisation- whole school- team
- Teacher development plan executed through need assessment and training modules.
- Teacher evaluation mechanism in place.
- Degree of accountability.
The school has formed Culture Committee.
- Prepare the Culture Activity Calendar
- To conduct co-circular activities
- To ensure proper conduct of Morning Assemble
- To organized program on special days
- To organized Annual day
- To ensuring Maximum participation of Students