BELIEF THAT THE SCHOOL HAS A P&D CULTURE
- That there is internal accountability and responsibility to commit to the learning of colleagues.
- Teachers regularly undertake targeted learning opportunities to strengthen teaching strategies.
- Teachers teach collaboratively and share strengths and expertise.
- There is an attitude that teachers can learn from each other in many and varied ways.
COMMUNITY BUILDING AND PARTICIPATION
- Parents are committed to their own child’s learning and are partners in that learning.
- Parents’ involvement is ensured at all the levels including decisions making and planning.
- Community involvement is ensured through outreach programs throughout the years.
ADOPTING NEW & INNOVATING CONCEPTS IN THE SCHEDULE CURRICULUM
- ROBOTICS is a fun and effective way to introduce kids to Software and programming languages.
- Advancement in technology continues to make a number of professions obsolete.
- This curriculum allows our young geniuses from Grade- I to X, to extensively explore the world of technology and robots .